Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Virsas. The following are the terms and conditions for the use of Virsas Service, which can be found at www.virsas.com, sub-domains, and any associated web-based and mobile applications (the "Service" or "Site"). If you believe that any content or activity on the Site violates any of these Terms, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Virsas reserves the right to refuse Service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
• A "User" is anyone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses the Site. The terms "you" and "your" refer to you, as a User of the Site. The terms "we", "us", and "Virsas" refer to Virsas. "Terms" or "Terms of Service" refer to the terms contained in this Agreement.
• "Content" means text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication. "Your Content" means Content that you submit, post, or transmit to, or are using on, the Site, such as communications, workspace posts, reviews, compliments, information that you display as part of your account profile, invitations, or other data that you may submit, post, or transmit to, or are using on, the Site. Your Content does not include the information that you submit in order to create an account on the Site. "User Content" means Content that Users submit, post, or transmit to, or are using on, the Site. "Virsas Content" means Content that is created by Virsas and made available on the Site. "Site Content" means all of the Content that is made available on the Site, including Your Content, User Content, and Virsas Content.
• "Public Content" means the information that you submit or post to the Virsas Sites for public display.
• "Private Content" means the "User Content" that you submit, post, or transmit to the non-public areas of the Site, including but not limited to secure workspaces.
Your use of the Service is governed by the following terms of Service ("Terms"). Please review the Terms carefully before using the Service. Do not use the Service if you do not accept the Terms. You can only accept these Terms if you are a business or acting on behalf of a business. You have the right to have a record of these Terms and any related Agreement you enter into with Virsas made available on paper form upon request for no additional fee. Simply e-mail email@example.com with such a request.
You represent that you are authorized to create and access an account. Through the user process, you will establish a user name and password for access to your online account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name, account data, and password.
You agree to comply with all billing procedures, including providing and maintaining accurate and lawful billing information for active Virsas accounts. You agree that you are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account, including the Content of your account as used throughout the Service. You will immediately notify Virsas of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
Without limiting any other remedies, Virsas may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect, in our sole judgment, that you have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site or have engaged in activities in violation of these Terms or any related Agreements with Virsas.
Restrictions on Use
You agree that you will not:
• Utilize the Site to compromise, tail, dupe, prompt, hassle, or backer the provocation or cheating of someone else, or in any case meddle with another User's utilization of the Site
• Utilize the Site to transmit or post spam, networking letters, or fraudulent business models
• Utilize the Site for business purposes, aside from as explicitly allowed by Virsas
• Utilize the Site to advance dogmatism or victimization of certain classes
• Utilize the Site to damage any outsider right, including any break of certainty, copyright, trademark, patent, competitive advantage, moral right, security right, right of exposure, or some other protected innovation or exclusive right
• Utilize the Site to transmit pornography or unlawful substance
• Utilize the Site to request individual data from minors or to damage or take steps to make hurt minors
• Utilize the Site disregarding the Terms, any material law, or any approvals laws.
• Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Site or Site Content (other than Your Content), except as expressly authorized by Virsas
• Expel or change any copyright, trademark, or other exclusive rights notice on the Site or on any materials printed or duplicated off of the Site
• Record, procedure, or mine data about different Users
• Utilize any robot, arachnid, site search/recovery application, or another mechanized gadget, procedure, or intends to get to, recover, scratch, or list the Site or any Site Content
• Reformat or casing any segment of the Site
• Make any move that forces, or may force in our sole carefulness, an absurd or excessively huge burden on Virsas' framework
• Endeavor to increase unapproved access to the Site, User accounts, or systems associated with the Site through hacking, secret phrase mining, or some other methods. Utilize the Site or any Site Content to transmit any PC infections, worms, surrenders, Trojan ponies, or different things of a dangerous sort (on the whole, "Infections"). Utilize any gadget, programming, or schedule that meddles with the best possible working of the Site, or in any case endeavor to meddle with the correct working of the Site.
In addition to any other remedies that may be available to us, Virsas reserves the right to take any remedial action it deems necessary, including immediately suspending or terminating your account or your access to the Service or Websites, upon notice and without liability for Virsas should you fail to abide by the rules. In Virsas's sole discretion, such action is necessary to prevent disruption of the Service or Websites for other users. If you are a Subscriber, Virsas reserves the right to notify the Customer's Account Administrator(s) or another Customer representative(s) of any violations of these Terms.
Virsas is a Venue
Virsas goes about as a scene to permit Users to communicate with each other in online workspaces. Virsas isn't engaged with the real discussion between Users. Virsas doesn't alter, adjust, channel, screen, or in any case screen the substance of inquiries, ventures, entries, expectations, profiles, capabilities, or remarks or have any commitment to screen the Content. Subsequently, we have no influence over the quality, security, lawfulness, reality or precision of the User Content. Virsas cannot guarantee successfulness of your internal communication. Since we are a scene, if you have a debate with at least one Users, you discharge Virsas (and our officials, executives, specialists, guardians, auxiliaries, joint venturers, and workers) from all cases, requests, and harms (real and significant) of each sort and nature.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We offer the Services and Websites for your inner use. We have no obligation to you for any loss of benefit, loss of business, business interference or loss of business opportunity dependent on your utilization of or dependence on the Service and Websites. We don't prohibit or confine in any capacity our risk to you where it would be unlawful for us to do as such. This incorporates obligation for death or individual injury brought about by our carelessness or the carelessness of our representatives, specialists or subcontractors, for extortion or deceitful deception and for a break of your legitimate rights comparable to the Service and Websites.
The data introduced on or through the Service and Websites is made accessible exclusively for general data purposes. We don't affirm the exactness, culmination or convenience of this data. Any dependence that you place on such data is carefully at your own risk.
Because user verification on the Internet is difficult, Virsas cannot and does not confirm each User's purported identity and may not be held liable or responsible for any damages sustained or incurred by you due to any User's negligent or intentional concealment of his, her, or its proper identity.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee that files available for downloading from the Internet or our Service or Websites will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Service and Websites for any reconstruction of any lost data.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site, please let us know by providing feedback to the customer support team through designated feedback areas of the Site or sending comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your input is valuable to us.
Recommendations and Improvements. By sending us any thoughts, recommendations, records, and additionally proposition ("Feedback"), you concur that (I) your feedback doesn't contain the private or restrictive data of outsiders, (ii) we are under no commitment of secrecy, express or suggested, concerning the feedback, (iii) we may have something like the feedback effectively viable or being developed, and (iv) you award us an unalterable, non-selective, sovereignty free, unending, overall permit to utilize, adjust, distribute, disseminate, and sublicense the feedback.
Virsas reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service and Websites (or any part thereof), with or without notice. You agree that Virsas shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service and Websites.
Information Control and Storage
We don't control the information gave by Users made accessible through our framework. You may see other User's information as hostile, unsafe, wrong, or tricky. If it's not too much trouble use alert and presence of mind when utilizing the Site. Furthermore, there may likewise be dangers managing global exchange and outside nationals. By utilizing this Site, you consent to acknowledge such dangers and that Virsas isn't liable for the demonstrations or oversights of Users on the Site. You further, therefore, concur that Virsas isn't capable or subject for the erasure or inability to store information.
Exclusion of Warranties
Virsas services and related documentation are provided "as is" and without any warranty of any kind either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. No information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through this Site shall create any warranty, representation, or guarantee not expressly stated in these terms. virsas does not represent or warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. virsas does not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the materials available through the Service, from third parties or a linked site will be correct, accurate, timely, reliable, or otherwise. Under no circumstances will virsas be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained through the Site, from third parties (such as consultants or others), or a linked site, or User's reliance on any product or Service obtained from a third party or a linked site.
Termination or Suspension of Service
We reserve the right to terminate your Service at any time without cause or notice. In addition, we reserve the right to suspend your account indefinitely if we suspect any fraudulent or inappropriate activity is being conducted through the use of the Site (such as, for example, unauthorized use of a credit card), and such suspension will remain in effect until we are satisfied in our sole judgment that such activity is not occurring. Virsas shall have no obligation to maintain any Content in your account.
Virsas reserves the right to exercise whatever lawful means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Site, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping, and contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP) regarding such unauthorized use.
Termination does not affect your liability or obligations under this Agreement.
Proprietary Rights of Content
You acknowledge and agree that Virsas owns the rights to its website and all Content displayed on the Site. You acknowledge that all Content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in listings, sponsor advertisements, or email-distributed, commercially produced information presented to you by the Service, by Virsas, Virsas Users, Virsas advertisers, or other Content providers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way Content available through the Service, including code and software for commercial purposes. For permission to use third-party materials appearing on the Site, please contact the copyright owner. You do not acquire ownership rights to any Content, document, or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
Disputes, Assignment, and Governing Law
These Terms and the related Agreements constitute the complete and exclusive statement of the Agreement between you and us. If there is a conflict between an oral representation of any Virsas employee or agent and the Terms of this Agreement, the Terms of this Agreement will prevail. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, the Terms of this Agreement will prevail.
If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect. You and Virsas agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to this Service must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred. You may not assign this Agreement or any rights hereunder to any other party. Virsas shall not be deemed to have waived any of our rights or remedies unless such waiver is in writing and signed by us. No delay or omission on the part of Virsas in exercising any rights or remedies shall operate as a waiver of such rights or remedies or any other rights or remedies on future occasions. The section titles in these Terms are solely used for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of the Czech Republic, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Each party using our Site or Service agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Czech Republic and agrees that venue for any action resulting from this Agreement or the use of our Service shall be in the Czech Republic and waives any and all jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections.
Contact and Violations
Please contact us with any questions regarding the Terms. Please report any violations of the Terms to our legal department through the contacts page or email@example.com.
Changes to this Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to alter this Terms at any time. Such alterations will be posted on our website or App. You can also obtain an up-to-date copy of our Terms by contacting us.
This document was last updated on June 06, 2020