Commitment to Data Privacy
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances with certain restrictions, concerning your data:
• Right to access the data - You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you
• Right to rectification - You have the right to request that any inaccurate data we own about you is updated
• Right to be forgotten - You have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you
• Right to object to processing - You have the right to request that we no longer process your data for particular purposes
• Right to data portability - You have the right to request us to provide you with a copy of your data in a structured, machine-readable format
What data we collect
We collect identification data like name, company, contact details, etc. Billing and financial information like address and vat number. And any other information you share with us by using our Services. We collect these data to provide you with the service you subscribed to, assist you with using the services, invite you to webinars, keep you up to date with our latest features and manage our commercial relationship with you.
How long will we retain your Personal Data
Your data will be handled under this Policy as long as it is needed to provide you with our Services and comply with the law. For example, to prevent fraud, collect fees, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation and take other actions permitted by law.
How do we protect your details?
We are committed to maintaining your data's confidentiality, integrity, and security and take precautions to protect such information. Our policy is to use reasonable and appropriate administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect the personal data we have about you from loss, theft, and unauthorized access and modification. We periodically review our procedures to confirm that they are appropriate to meet our commitment to our customers. However, it is impossible to guarantee absolute security in all situations. If you have any questions about the security of our Site or Services, please contact us at info[at]virsas[dot]com.
Sharing your data with third parties
Some of your data may be processed by Third Parties to allow us to provide the full functionality of our Services.
• AWS - All data - for hosting and backup purposes
• Google Analytics - Browser data - To measure the activity
• G suite - Name, Email and any personal data shared with us via email - To manage our daily operations
We do not use your personal information to display any targeted advertising on the site from 3rd party vendors.
Virsas is committed to protecting the privacy of young children and therefore does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information on the Sites or the Services from persons under 18 years of age. Children under the age of 18 may only use the service with the permission and supervision of their parents or guardians. Additionally, teachers and schools seeking to use the service in the classroom with children under 18 years of age must obtain the express consent of such children's parents in compliance with the applicable law before permitting such children to access or use the service.
Changes to this Privacy Notice