What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file stored for a limited period on your device while you browse the Site and Services. It allows us to recognize you, store your preferences, and understand how you use the Services.
• administer and secure the Site and our Services
• provide certain functionality within our Services
• enhance the user experience
• analyze the Site and Services usage and trends
• track users' movements around the Site and the Services
• gather demographic data about users
How long do we store your cookies?
We store your cookies for 12 months, and then we delete them.
How to manage cookies?
You can disable cookies either by using our cookie management tool or by deleting them via your browser's settings. However, please keep in mind changing the set-up may alter your browsing experience.